Furry Writers' Guild Forum

What Erotica Anthology themes would you like to see?

Hypnosis and Mind control stories are a personal favorite of mine.

But an idea that came to me is actually summed up by something like “turning tables.”

Stories of twinky top/doms with big muscular bottoms/subs. Hypnosis or mind control that is consensual (my pet peeve of the genre is how much non-consensual is part of it). Dom prey species with sub predator species. The shy quiet lady that goes home to femdom for her gregarious athlete husband who is a total sub in bed.

Basically taking stereotypes and then flipping them over.

That is my thinking, yes. :slight_smile:

Oh! Y’know that’s not a bad idea and I’m open to trying it.

I’d love to help out however I can with this, whether it be submitting to the anthology and/or slush reading.

On the subject of hypnosis: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/7708913/

This could actually be a lot of fun, and allow for a good range of different pairings you don’t see very often but are still sought after.

Reech, if you run this route, totally want to talk with you about it. If I can ever change shifts so we can actually talk about stuff x.x Ugh.

Yes, but just comics, right?

Swallowtail just put out a call for submissions for Consumers Digest issue 3 and it looks like they’re not taking prose this time.

I’m tempted to edit and fund a vore anthology myself. But I’m unsure whether to pitch it to them or risk some other publisher, or even self-pub.