Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Camp NaNoWriMo 2015

I should wait and see when Reech is planning on getting back to me with edits first >.< But if it’s not a mountain of them, count me in! I have a couple projects I’d like to dabble in :3

I’m planning on July, too. ::slight_smile:

If there’s still room, I would love to join for July. :slight_smile:

I may take a leaf out of MCA Hogarth’s book and use it for editing. That is clearly the only way edits are going to happen around here.

I am still scared of doing anything NaNo related…

No reason to be scared, PJ. Nothing happens to you if you fail, and in Camp NaNo you set your own goals. No one sees what you did, but you are asked to report how many words you actually got written by the end of the month. That’s all there is to it. The rest is just fun and window decorations.

I am just a terribly slow writer and I’m pretty sure that if I put up a goal, it’ll be really poor. The main NaNo I’m almost certain I can’t do without drastically upping my writing speed.

Then start with a relatively low goal. I know I’m going to have to due to a demanding schedule (and hubby >.>). So we can low-ball it together :3

Chances are you’ll end up writing more than you would in a normal month, whether or not you ‘win’, so come on in!

So my goal should be six words? six hundred? I can do that.

The lowest goal you can set is 10k.

It seems I can start a cabin now actually. So I’ll volunteer myself to head up the first cabin if no one complains.
Post your Camp Nano usernames and I will add them to the cabin ^^

It’s first come, first serve. Cabin fits 12. Once full, someone else can get a second cabin going too.
Remember you have to have set your “novel” settings for the month before you can be added.

Awesome. I’m under the name Searska_GreyRaven. :slight_smile:

MrMandolino here!

I’m game. I’ll need to get set up and/or rediscover my account.

Still haven’t heard back from Rechan about when edits should be expected >.> So add Muncheekin please?

Reminder: I cannot add you unless you create a project first.

I’m signed up as Altivo (as usual) with a project called “TBA” :stuck_out_tongue:

See if you can add me that way, please.

My name is Mazel. I’d like to be added.

Should be set. Camio, project is White Cliffs.