Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Camp NaNoWriMo 2015

Yeah, the camper has to create their novel first, before they can be invited to a cabin.

I have one setup now.

[Oh gods what have I done?] :smiley:

All right. I’ve signed up and created the profile and novel description. Copper, please count me in! Name is same as here, Altivo.

Alas, the weather here is unlikely to be favorable for writing outdoors in April, but let’s see.

I’ve set up a project! I’m still Huskyteer :slight_smile:

Yayy!! Husky & Altivo, I’ve got you both invited.

And accepted, thanks. Now let’s see how much fun we can have being productive.

Excellent! I’m sigmaechoes over there too.

Okay, here now. So much madness the last two weeks, though I think I’ve found inspiration for writing again.

Also, project up; name is still Leafblade.

Screw it, decided I’m going to use this as an opportunity to finish the backlog of commissions I’d been pushing off for the past year >.>

Is there still room in the cabin? I’m in under Muncheekin.

WOo hoo!

All righty. You’re all invited. As of this post, we have four slots left if others want to sign up.

Can I come too? I’m really curious about this, though I’m still kind of new to this whole writing thing.

(at the moment I’m still trying to figure out what I’m supposed to do beside registering on the website)

Yes! Just start an account and a writing project. If you already have, just send me your nickname so I can invite you to our cabin.

Same name as here, MrMandolino. Let’s see how this goes!

All right, is it time to join yet? I finally decided to try again this year. I’m using the same name there, and my old avatar picture that I’ll need to replace…

Hey, it says there’s about 24 hours left to assign the cabins, but I haven’t seen any invitation yet. Do I have to do something? :frowning:

Hey guys!! Sorry I fell off the grid!

You’re both invited now. Jut go to the page and accept :slight_smile:

So who’s creating the July cabin?
I’m all signed up and ready to join for next month!

Any space left for July? Might be the best time to try and reconstruct my story into a novel rather than a gangly, awkward novella length short story.

I don’t think we can actually create the cabin for another week or two …

Save me a space in the July Cabin too, please. : ]