Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Twitter

I am @phoenixtheblade :slight_smile:

You can find me @SearskaGreyRvn :slight_smile:

@ARG00001975
I don’t really tweet a whole lot, unless it’s book or story progression related.

@Mog_K_Moogle

Occasionally NSFW, (no (full body) nudity,) occasionally husky related, occasionally BMX, occasionally writing ^.^

@tigerwriter93 if you want to follow my ramblings.

@rickywrites for writing account.

Mine is @haikufictiondju, and rather rambly…

Just made a new twitter account! :smiley:

@lykanprince7 if anyone is interested :3

@BrunoSchafer814 is my furry/writing account.

I’m @CWEuwyn - there’s honestly no theme to my tweets, I just tend to post things on my mind, or things I funny.

@zarpaulus

Mine is @hupfen. (How I managed to get that in 2015 is beyond me.) It’s gotten more furry lately but it’s generally pretty eclectic.

Mine is @ritter_reiter. I tweet and retweet about lots of stuff, not just writing. When the mood strikes me, I write little Twitter stories as well.

I make silly animal noises on @KyeKitsune

Totally forgot that I was going to be doing this.

Personal is @colliefoxen and writing is on @Ryft_Sarri

Mine is @Dr_Timefox I use it as a feed for my blog mostly but I can be found time to time checking the Twitter app on my phone

I’m @JadenDrakus on Twitter, since I’m not quite used to spelling my name yet (that is a story for another place).

Mostly, I’m just being silly over there. Occasionally NSFW, I swear and am very furry as well.

fzygal.

I warn that I get into politics and stuff over there too, but I do my best not to get too passionate/heated/angry.

@maddiekellerr

real original, I know :slight_smile: I didn’t set it up so I didn’t get to choose it.

Mine is @AvinTelfer !

@Erdwolf_TVL