Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Rainfurrest 2015

If you go fast enough you can ride your bike across the ocean!

(But yes you should come. We’ve gotten Kandrel in our grasp now, so it’s only a matter of time. ;D )

I thought you were only lending Kandrel to us anyway?

If I can afford it…

Well he was pretty great RF so I doubt we’d be opposed to taking our loan back.

I think after all the time he spent with Yannarra and I during RF he’ll be coming back again and again. He also promised to bring you if he could, and said you adorable and short. :stuck_out_tongue:

actual LOL There are worse ways to sum me up, I guess!

I know he loves your writing. We had a brief chat about it. :slight_smile:

Unless I can get a large spike in AnthroAquatic work, I definitely won’t be able to attend this year. Far too many unexpected expenses have just decided to pop up all over the place.

Awww >.< I wish there was some way we could help.

I thought I felt my ears burning :slight_smile: I’m a big fan of his stuff too, and he’s a lovely guy. Now if only he’d get his arse over here and join the forum!

THAT DOES IT, I’M GOING. >:(

Nuuuuuuuu!!!

I mean YAAAAAAY!
:stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll have fun, I promise. :slight_smile:

I should, since half the guild’ll be there.

And yes, I’ll be there too. Looking forward to putting more faces to screennames, among other things. :slight_smile:

Well, I hope you won’t be too put off…

by my devastating good looks!

\ o /

So much yay to look forward to next year <3

Congratulations Voice! I’m excited for you two!

And Jay, it’ll be good seeing you there, I hope you make it!

And that applies to the rest of you guys, of course. I’ll be definitely coming back next year, hopefully this time for a larger spread of days.

Does Rainfurrest require three people on a panel, or is that just a preference? Or have I totally read that wrong? O_o

They prefer three people per panel because more than that tends to be a bit much.
As I found out when last year’s writing GoH decided to sit in on a panel he wasn’t supposed to.
Hunter later told me I should have contacted con staff because that was a huge no-no.