Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Marking Territory, Freelance Familiars 2 is releasing soon!

Hi all!

My second book, Marking Territory Launches on July 26th! Making Freelance Familiar an actual series. Off Leash, the first book was released at this time last year and has sold over 1,700 copies on amazon since.

Ebook ARCs will be available to anyone who requests one in exchange for a fair and honest review on amazon.

For a taste, First chapter is here. http://fallenkitten.com/fallenkitten/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Marking_Territory_Chapter01.pdf

Power corrupts. Can Thomas resist the lure?

Thomas may be the first magical cougar to go freelance, but he still has a lot to learn about selecting clients. Guilty over the injuries suffered by his friend and client O’Meara, Thomas resolves to collect enough magical essence to get her healed. Teaming up with an under-appreciated cabal of technomagi, Thomas finds himself battling encroaching mages, vicious spirits, and the forces of the multiverse itself to gather the energy mysteriously popping up all over Grantsville.

Will the promise of absolute power corrupt the people and town he cares for, or will Thomas overcome his own obsession in time to save the people most in danger?

Marking Territory continues Thomas’ adventures in the second installment of Freelance Familiars. If you like the Dresden Files, you’ll love this darkly humorous urban fantasy with an animal twist.

After reading the first most-excellent volume in this series… I can’t wait to buy Book Two!

Congrats!

Book is out and doing rather well :smiley:

Off Leash, the first book is free for a few days and moving quite a few copies :smiley:

free!? where!?

i must grab this!

Edit: oops! i didn’t see the date on the post. oh well.