Furry Writers' Guild Forum

Hello, writer folks

Hello and good afternoon, as of writing this.

My name’s Sakara, I joined back in October last year, but for reasons I don’t remember, I never got involved. So now is as good as ever, I guess. Hopefully I haven’t already posted an introduction that’s just not showing-up in my history.

Anyway, as I said, I’m Sakara, my friends know me as the resident Stone Age fox, being that I have a Mesolithic sona. Of course, my interest in the period influences what I write heavily, I’d say about half of what I write is set in the Mesolithic period, a far northern world not unlike our own Finland or Western Siberia.

The other half of my writing delves into low fantasy, a medieval world which, of course, is full of anthro characters doing… Well, in the last story I wrote for that setting it was a band of outlaws rescuing a man from prison for their mysterious employer.

Apart from those two things, I’ve also been making notes on a post-apocalyptic thing. It’s nothing super big yet but I was inspired to try something different to what I’m used to.

Anyway, hope to be able to share work with all of you, and in return provide feedback of my own. Thanks for taking the time to read my rambling,
Sakara

Welcome to the forums. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Nice to meet you! I look forward to reading some of your writing!