Furry Writers' Guild Forum

FWG Twitter member list

If you’re a guild member and have a Twitter account, please check and see if your account is listed here:

https://twitter.com/FurWritersGuild/guild-members/members

If you’re not on that list and would like to be, please reply with your Twitter account name(s), and I’ll get you added.

ThornAppleCider

@yannarra just became a member not too long ago.

Is she a guild member? I don’t see her on the list I have.

She submitted an application, but never got back to me with the bio. Several people did the same thing. I didn’t get around to adding those that didn’t get back to me to the contact list.

Okay. Well, bios aren’t technically required for membership – people can just be listed as a member on the website, without having a bio linked to it – so if she’s still interested, all I would really need from her is what name she wants to be listed under on the site.

Sean, do you have the names of the others who contacted you with qualifications and then never sent a bio? I can at least send them a reminder at some point.

Anyone else would have been filed in the “Guild Member Items” (or something similarly named) folder. At least, they should have been. I’ve had off and on issues with the mail server for a couple of months.

I’ll get her to log in tonight and let you know.

Mine is @haikufictiondju

Thanks!

Added! :slight_smile:

I’m not on the list. @DarkEndWrites

You are now! :slight_smile:

Hi PT. I’m still lurking around. Actually, I’ll probably become much more acive very soon. Please add @quinn_yellowfox

Added. :slight_smile:

I don’t check Twitter very often, but for what it’s worth, I’m @mwalimu59.

Added (and followed).

I gots one today.
I suppose it might come in handy one day

I didn’t see my name on the list, but mine is @systmaticweasel :slight_smile:

Okay, you two are on the list now. As a reminder, if anybody else is a guild member with a Twitter account that isn’t on this list, let me know and I’ll get you added.

I am not yet on the list. Thanks in advance for the add.

My twitter handle is @klingonguy